Law Office of John A. Best - - Washington County Lawyer



Divorce Order Contempt Of Court

Unfortunately, not everyone obeys the Court's orders. As a result, it is often necessary to file a contempt action to encourage an ex-spouse to follow the court's order. A person not following any Order of the Court is in contempt. If you are in a situation where someone is not complying with an Order we can help you rectify the matter.


Contact the Law Office of John A. Best and scheduled an appointment to meet with a knowledgeable attorney to review your case.


Best Law Office

New Address as of FEB 1, 2021
we have moved to Downtown West Bend
corner of 7th and Cedar front door on 7th Ave.

305 North 7th Ave
West Bend, WI 53095

p./f. 262.335.2605
text 262.885.2605

Go to Contact Form »

Get Directions »