Law Office of John A. Best - - Washington County Lawyer



Marriage, adoption, divorce, custody and child support are now issues that affect same-sex couples in the same ways as their opposite-sex counterparts.  Whether you need an officiant for your wedding or an attorney to assist with a legal issue, the Law Office of John A. Best is available to help.  Our attorneys have worked tirelessly to obtain equal treatment for gay parents in family court.

In addition to family matters, we are also able to assist transgender clients with name change petitions as well as updating and correcting documents.


Best Law Office

New Address as of FEB 1, 2021
we have moved to Downtown West Bend
corner of 7th and Cedar front door on 7th Ave.

305 North 7th Ave
West Bend, WI 53095

p./f. 262.335.2605
text 262.885.2605

Go to Contact Form »

Get Directions »