Law Office of John A. Best
Your BEST choice
Our attorneys provide personalized service and have decades of experience they can put to work for you. The lawyers at the Law Office of John A. Best take the time to listen to the details of your circumstances and prepare the best legal solution for you. Your best interests are our priority.
We strive to get the best possible outcome for our clients and are committed to honest and diligent representation in a professional manner.
At the Law Office of John A. Best we work hard to win your case and have the skills to zealously represent you in court.
We devote our professional time to help people and families in the following areas:
Our experience will offer you the best possible outcome.
Unbiased, professional guidance from an experienced Family Law attorney
Estate planning involves evaluation of goals and resources and detailed planning.
Guide communication between parties with an unbiased and professional process.
We help clients in real estate transactions and litigation.
We will help you decide what direction you may want to go regarding your claim.
In The News...
The Wisconsin Riders of the Police Unity Tour are a group of law enforcement officers and survivors of fallen law enforcement officers from all over Wisconsin who participate in the annual Police Unity Tour.
View Thank You
Cell Phones For Soldiers is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to providing cost-free communication services and emergency funding to active-duty military members and veterans.
Donations of devices and/or funds allow Cell Phones For Soldiers to fund its two programs:
- Minutes That Matter provides free calling cards to active-duty military members to connect with loved ones.
- Helping Heroes Homes assists veterans with emergency funds to alleviate communication challenges as well as physical, emotional and assimilation hardships.
Items that we can gratefully accept:
- Any and all types of cell phones from any carrier
- Cell phone chargers
- Headphones/ Bluetooth
- New phone cases and other accessories
- Tablets and laptops
- iPod and iPads
- Mobile Hotspots
- Portable electronics (ex: games, GPS, CD player, MPS player)
- Small hard drives
Items we cannot accept at this time:
- Desktop monitors (laptops and tablets are accepted)
- Ink Cartridges